This unique west county retreat sits on ten secluded acres at the end of a lane, yet only minutes to Sebastopol or Freestone, and not much farther to the spectacular Sonoma Coast. Blessed by nature, the property is bordered by two creeks, with open meadows and native woods, including Douglas fir, oak and bay. The improvements include two separate residences, an office/guest/studio building, an art/hobby barn, a meditation gazebo and more. A haven for its abundant wildlife with a sweet microclimate for humans! You will love it!
- Two separate residences, each with a standard septic system and wood-burning stove
- Forced air gas heat.
- End of lane seclusion for quiet and privacy
- Coveted DA-10 Zoning allows for many uses
- Two creeks and seasonal waterfalls
- Meandering trail network
- Open meadows and native woods
- Fenced garden area with drip irrigation system
- Various useful outbuildings
- Art/hobby barn
- Fully-equipped and covered vintage Silverstreak trailer
- Meditation gazebo